WE-Women for Expo is an Expo Milan 2015 initiative produced in collaboration with the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Arnoldo and Alberto Mondadori Foundation.
The goal of WE – Women for Expo is to reach and involve the largest possible number of women in the project, by inviting them to express themselves through food, from agriculture to gastronomy, sharing their thoughts on the future of nutrition, nurturing new reflections on the subject of sustainability, and reflecting on the best and most virtuous practices.
The project hopes to (through their recipes, their stories, their creative expressions) create a network of women from all around the world, and from today until May 1, 2015, the WE-Women for Expo network will be built!
Future Concept Lab, who developed the concept, identifying the main project themes and arguments, strongly believes in this initiative.
Many women from countries around the world have already joined the project, sharing their ideas, secrets, stories, emotions, and “recipes of life” for the future. Expo Milan 2015 will thrive from the richness of this female insight.
To follow the activities:
- Twitter: @WEWomenForExpo
- Official hashtags: #women4expo and #Expo2015
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/WomenforExpo
To support the project:
- Go to the facebook page: www.facebook.com/WomenforExpo
- Click “LIKE”
- Post your “recipe for life” (a special recipe that holds particular significance for you, your family, your group of friends, your country or your city)
- Share your plans, your thoughts, your activities related to the theme of food and sustainability with us. What can women do to “feed” knowledge and ensure food security, biodiversity, eliminate waste and promote people right to food?
- Invite your friends to do the same: Share!